Terms and Conditions for Redemption:
1. For cooking or baking classes, all bookings are accepted on a first come first serve basis. Any top-up payment required (which is the difference in the value of the pre-paid voucher and the price of the class) will have to be made via our online eStore before a booking can be confirmed.
2. As all our products are hand-made, orders are attended to on a first come first serve basis. Please place your orders early to avoid disappointments. In any case, orders must be placed at least 7 workings days in advance before collection or delivery date. Please note that we are closed on Mondays. So, Monday is not a working day for us.
3. For self-collection, if you are not redeeming by way of pre-paid voucher, we will inform you on the payment instructions once we receive your Order Form submission. If pick-up is not done by the time we close for the day, we reserve the right to sell or dispose of the products as we deem fit.
4. For delivery by courier, this service is only currently available in the Klang Valley, Penang and Johor Bahru. The courier charges vary depending on the type and size of products you ordered. The price ranges from RM25-RM35 for Klang Valley area and RM35–RM45 for Johor Bahru and Penang. Our delivery charges are for one time delivery to one location per order only.
5. Please note that redemption by way of pre-paid voucher does not include the delivery charges. These charges have to be paid directly to us.
6. When you submit your Order Form for delivery by courier, please ensure that your delivery address is correct. We will inform you on the charges to be paid for the delivery once we receive your Order Form submission.
7. If the recipient is not there to receive the products ordered, the delivery person will pass the parcel to any person who is at the delivery address to receive it on the recipient’s behalf. In the unfortunate event that there is no one to receive the parcel, we will have to deliver it again with an extra charge for the second trip. So, please ensure someone is around to receive the parcel on the date you have indicated.
8. Uncollected orders (for self-collection) or unsuccessful delivery of products ordered (for delivery by courier) on the date specified will be forfeited and we reserve the right to sell or dispose of the products as we deem fit. If you are buying by way of redemption of a pre-paid voucher, the said voucher will no longer be valid. No refunds will be given for confirmed orders.
9. Due to the perishable nature of our products, we recommend that you consumed on the same day you collect or received them.
10. Any change in orders (including collection and delivery dates), please call us at 016-377 8236 at least 3 working days before the initial confirmed collection or delivery date.>>
11. Our cakes are delivered by a courier company. The cakes are delivered cool door to door to ensure the freshess of the cakes upon arrival. Cakes are very fragile items. While every care is taken for the cakes to arrive at your delivery location safely and in perfect condition, At 19 will not be responsible for any spoilt or damaged cakes that are delivered by the courier company. Whilst todate, after more than 100 cakes delivered by courier, we have 2% incidences of broken or damaged cakes, we would like our customers to be aware of this should they choose to use the delivery service.
12. We reserve the right to vary and/or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.