18 May 2019 - Breakfast - Eggs, Eggs, Eggs
Date: 18 May 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 10.00am to 12.00pm
Instructor: Chef Madam Suan Choo
Member fees: RM180
Non Member fees: RM200
Learn how to cook eggs 4 ways and present them in ready in ready to eat dishes:-
- Perfectly Timed Soft boil & Hard boil Eggs
- Soft & Creamy Scramble Eggs
- Fluffy Omelette
- Sunny Side-up
By the end of the class, the participant would have learnt:-
* how to make the perfectly timed soft boil egg, removed from the water just right, not too early nor too late and present that with crispy toast
* the difference between soft boil and hard boil egg and how to make a salad using the hard boil egg
* how to make soft and creamy scramble eggs and present that in a dish for breakfast with toast and beans
*how to beat the eggs to incorporate enough air to make a fluffy omelette and cook that with mushroom filings.
*the secrets to frying eggs sunny side up, cooked through at the bottom with no raw bits on top and present that in a big breakfast dish with chicken sausages
This is a specially designed course to educate beginner cooks on the basics of cooking everyday meals for the family. These classes are suitable for first time learners as well as those who already know basic cooking but are looking to upskill themselves to improve the flavours of their cooking.
The course is divided into Breakfast, Lunch, Rice and Noodles – the basics of Malaysian family meals. The classes focus on practicality over too much theory. The objective is to impart skills that one cannot learn from a cookbook or video.
The classes will be conducted by an experienced madam chef instructor who knows what it takes to cook delicious meals for the family.
NOTE 1: This cooking class is for Adults only. Participants are NOT allowed to bring children to the class.
NOTE2: Students are required to bring their At 19 Culinary Studio RED Apron. (This item is available for sale should students wish to purchase them).