Terms and Conditions
This Site is owned and managed by AT NINETEEN CULINARY STUDIO SDN BHD (1006091-K) ("At 19"). By using this Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing this site. At 19 reserves the right to change and/or amend these Terms at any time without prior notice, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Therefore, we advise you to read these Terms every time you log into this Site. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use this Site.
At 19 does not promise that this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that it will provide specific results from use of the site content, search or any link(s) on it. The site and its contents are delivered on an “as-available” and “as-is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. At 19 will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. At 19 is not responsible or liable for the contents of any websites of third parties which may be listed on this Site.
At 19 makes best effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this Site. However, At 19 does not warranty accuracy of the information, and no liability or responsibility is assumed for any errors or omissions in its contents. At 19 reserves the right to change product(s), product description(s), availability, prices at any time without prior notice or obligation.
At 19 extends its extra service to assist customers enquiries via email. While we strive to keep the replies accurate, complete and up-to-date, At 19 cannot guarantee, and is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made in emails.
References to other Websites
At 19 makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content, safety, reliability or accuracy of any other websites or content of such other websites which may be referenced from this Site.
Trademarks and Copyrights
1. All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. At 19 does not claim any legal interest in trademarks, logos, or other intellectual property, other than that of its own.
2. All photos on this Site are part of At 19 photo collection and are allowed to be posted on this Site only. Any use of these photos on any other websites requires consent from At 19 management.
By using this Site, you agree to indemnify and hold At 19, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this Site.
2. Our customer database will not be sold or marketed for any reason whatsoever to third parties. We only share your information within the company to employees or outside companies which in this case will be restricted only to information required to provide the products or services to you. We take all precautions to protect your information both online and off-line.
3. If you subscribe your e-mail address on this Site, we will be sending you news updates and promotions on a periodic basis. We have clear instructions on how you can unsubscribe to these news updates if you wish to do so.
1. All our perishable products are hand-made. Orders are attended to on a first come first serve basis. Please place your orders early to avoid disappointments. In any case, orders must be placed at least 3 workings days in advance before collection or delivery date. Please note that we are closed on Mondays. So, Monday is not a working day for us.
2. For self-collection, if you are not redeeming by way of pre-paid voucher, we will inform you on the payment instructions once we receive your Order Form submission. If pick-up is not done by the time we close for the day, we reserve the right to sell or dispose of the products as we deem fit.
3. For delivery by courier, this service is only currently available in the Klang Valley, Penang and Johor Bahru. The courier charges vary depending on the type and size of products you ordered. The price ranges from RM25-RM35 for Klang Valley area and RM35–RM45 for Johor Bahru and Penang. Our delivery charges are for one time delivery to one location per order only.
4. Please note that redemption by way of pre-paid voucher does not include the delivery charges. These charges have to be paid directly to us.
5. When you submit your Order Form for delivery by courier, please ensure that your delivery address is correct. We will inform you on the charges to be paid for the delivery once we receive your Order Form submission. We reserve the right to refuse delivery to a PO Box address.
6. Delivery is usually made on the requested date as stated in your Order Form provided all payments have been received by us. If the stock is not available, delivery will usually be made in the next 7 working days once the stock is available.
7. If the recipient is not there to receive the products ordered, the delivery person will pass the parcel to any person who is at the delivery address to receive it on the recipient’s behalf. In the unfortunate event that there is no one to receive the parcel, we will have to deliver it again with an extra charge for the second trip. So, please ensure someone is around to receive the parcel on the date you have indicated.
8. Uncollected orders (for self-collection) or unsuccessful delivery of products ordered (for delivery by courier) on the date specified will be forfeited and we reserve the right to sell or dispose of the products as we deem fit. If you are buying by way of redemption of a pre-paid voucher, the said voucher will no longer be valid. No refunds will be given for confirmed orders.
9. Due to the perishable nature of our products, we recommend that you consumed on the same day you collect or received them.
10. Any change in collection and delivery dates, please call us at 016-377 8236 at least 3 working days before the initial confirmed collection or delivery date.
11. Our cakes are delivered by a courier company. The cakes are delivered cool door to door to ensure the freshness of the cakes upon arrival. Cakes are very fragile items. While every care is taken for the cakes to arrive at your delivery location safely and in perfect condition, At 19 will not be responsible for any spoilt or damaged cakes that are delivered by the courier company. Whilst todate, after more than 100 cakes delivered by courier, we have 2% incidences of broken or damaged cakes, we would like our customers to be aware of this should they choose to use the delivery service.
12. Any request for preferred time slots for delivery is accepted on a best effort basis only.
13. We reserve the right to vary and/or amend the shipping/delivery terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Refund & Return Policy (Products)
Kindly get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of collecting or receiving your items if you wish to return the item. We will issue you a Product Return Confirmation Email and the return items must reach us within 24 hours from the date of the Product Return Confirmation Email.
The following conditions apply:-
1. Item(s) eligible for return only applies to non-perishable product(s). We will issue you a At 19 voucher via email for the returned item(s) based on the product purchase price. Please note that we will deduct a 25% re-stocking fees for returned item(s).
2. Return items must be in Complete/Original Packing. Item(s) stained, washed or used will NOT be eligible for return.
3. Delivery charges are not refundable and if your item(s) were delivered free, we will deduct the delivery charges from your refund.
4. Delivery cost incurred for returning the item(s) will be borne by the customer.
1. Our store procedures is to check items before deliver to customer to ensure everything is in order and in good condition. However, if you find that the item(s) delivered to you is damaged, broken or defective, kindly contact us at email@example.com within 3 days of receiving the item(s) and provide us, wherever possible, a photo of the damaged, broken or defective item(s). We will investigate your complaint and issue you a Product Damage Confirmation Email. You have the option of requesting for either a full refund or a replacement of the same item(s) to be delivered at no extra cost to you.
2. For delivery of cakes, please refer to "Shipping/Delivery Information", item 11.
We reserve the right to vary and/or amend the refund & return policy at any time without prior notice.
Reservation Policy (Classes)
1. Purchase is to be made via our online eStore. All spaces are confirmed on a first come first serve basis. Payment is due upon purchase. Priority is given to customers who make payment and space is only guaranteed when payment is made.
2. Notice of at least 7 days prior to class is required for cancellation. An administration penalty fee of RM10 per class will be imposed. You will receive the refund payment (minus the administration penalty fee of RM10) in the form of gift vouchers (valid for 3 months from date of cancellation) which can be redeemed against another cooking class of your choice.
3. If notice is given less than 7 days prior to class, the full payment made will be forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you elect someone to attend in your place and notify us by phone or e-mail of the change and provide the name of the person attending as your replacement.
4. A minimum number of persons are required to proceed with a class. In the unlikely event that a class cannot proceed, we will inform you 48 hours in advance and you will receive a full refund or full credit which you can use towards a cooking class within 3 months from the date of the cancelled class.
Corporate and Private Classes
Kindly e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire. We have a wide selection of chefs, baking and cuisine recipes to choose from. Bookings are subject to the availability of the chef and our kitchen. There is no corporate discount. Discounts are only available for individual customers who pay RM50 to join as a member for 12 months. Payment of 50% is required upon confirmation of the class details. The balance 50% is due 3 weeks before the date of the class.
Payment must be made upon purchase to secure a place in our cooking class. If payment is not received by the deadline of our reminder, your booking will be released to those who are on wait list.
Payment can be made via the following methods:-
- Online transfer
- Cheque deposit via Maybank counter or ATM
- Cash deposit via Maybank counter or ATM
- Cash or cheque payment at At Nineteen Culinary Studio
Bank Account No.:5-14897-05462-8
Company's Name: At Nineteen Culinary Studio Sdn Bhd
Please fax or e-mail the transaction slip to 03-2094 6081 or email@example.com indicating your name, contact number, class code and membership number (if any).
You will receive a reminder e-mail with details about the fully paid booking at least 2 days before the class.
Day of Class
Please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier to register and collect your recipes. Classes will start on time.
Whilst every care is taken at all times during our cooking classes, we bear no liability and shall not be responsible, in the unlikely event, for injuries sustained due to the student's own negligence and/or carelessness. Children under the age of 21 years joining our cooking classes are deemed to have obtained their parent's consent and we shall bear no liability nor responsibility for their attendance at our classes.